CLICKTOFAME is an fashion and glamour events brand specifically meant to conduct online/ offline events promoting aspiring talents in forms of events or any such activity the Company may deem fit. The Company owners of this Platform,Elhamtech Solutions & Services LLP; henceforth referred to as ‘Company’, ‘us’,‘our’, ‘we’ and similar.
Since change is the only constant, we suggest you periodically check this page to know what better are we doing now to serve you and in your interest. Meanwhile, here are some concerns which we would like to address:
(A) WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
1. Information is not always what we share. It sometimes just happens. There are various touch points where you will be sharing various kinds of information with us to facilitate a discussion or a transaction with us. Broadly, the information we (may) collect (or land up collecting) from you are (inclusive but not limited to): personal information, general information, photos, videos, which you may directly share with us to enter a contest, make a request or even email us and so on. The other kind of information which you will inadvertently share with us (not limited to), Internet
Protocol (IP) address, browser cookie, web beacon, similar and related.
2. To understand a little about this technical terms:
2.1. COOKIES, the tiny information packets are often saved on the user’s terminal by the web servers. These cookies help in making a web browser remember information specific to the given user. We place such cookies, both permanent and temporary, in the hard drive of the computer you use to access our page. This doesn’t involve personal information, nevertheless if you are using a terminal with multiple users, we suggest you choose the ‘delete cookies’ button in your browser settings.
2.2. A web beacon or web bug is a file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of websites. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a website. Being able to recognise you enables us to make the Website more user friendly.
2.3. Web Analytics like your log data and time spent on the nature of pages, to help improve your overall experience of using our portal. We also save information on your trades undertaken via our portal. Also, once we know what kind of products and services you need, based on your searches and browses, we can provide you more relevant stuff than otherwise.
(B) PROCESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION & USES
1.The information received from you via any of these channels mentioned in point (A), is used to improve your overall website experience, customization of services, making visible advertising content, gathering and back end reviewing of statistical information as well.
2. When you provide your details and any other information, you agree to receive marketing and promotional material, or any other updates that the Company may choose you to receive. This is not restricted to advertisements, promotions, surveys, questionnaires and so on. Your participation to those will be a matter of choice.
3. We may use tracking information that is automatically sent to us to determine which areas of our Website are most (and least) popular based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page of the Website performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for our users.
4. You are free to opt out of our emailer(s), sms(s) or any other point of contact.
(C) ENCRYPTED DATA STORAGE, DATA SECURITY RESPONSIBILITY
1. We have taken utmost care to ensure that any data entered is safe from trespassing and malware. To protect sensitive information which may be a part of your account, we do undertake encrypted storage. This storage is not limited to your passwords.
2. We suggest you ensure that pages which ask for your information have an ‘https’ and not just a ‘http.’ Also today internet is spluttered by innumerable spamming software & malwares which may fraudulently make you give them information whenwe may not have asked for.
4. CLICKTOFAME is not responsible for information that was intercept online or offline and is free from any & all claims arising out of any such information released in an unauthorized manner.
5. We can only try to make it as safe as that. You can always get in touch with our Desk for any assistance needed at [email protected]
(D) Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries,
2. We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
2.1. Where, in order for us to provide our to you, we may need to appoint other organizations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, delivery organizations and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to endeavour that your information will be used in a manner consistent with the Policy;
2.2 in response to court orders, or legal proceedings, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
2.3. where it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats, violations of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law; or
2.4. in connection with the sale, merger, joint venture, acquisition, or reorganization of us or any of our subsidiaries or parent companies and their respective assets, where we may have to disclose your information to our new business partners or owners.
4. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of the Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
5. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
6. AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIP SHARING – By sharing your data with us, we are pleased to receive your implicit consent that you are interested in our group products and services. We will use your information to notify you or even provide you updates on the products and services not just as a single entity but a group of companies or even affiliate partners.
7. To add more to this, when you make a comment or create discussions, browse or list your products and service, you naturally land up sharing information about yourself and your contact details.
(E) AUTHORIZED RESTRICTED ACCESS
We will provide you with a specific username and password to ensure that you have an authorized access and in control of your account. You can change your password whenever you need it. In case of an error, you can get in touch with our Tele-caller team to help you with the same.
(F) No SPAM
1. When we send emails, it is never to clog your mailbox with unwanted emails.
Nevertheless, you always can opt out of the regular emails and choose notifications you would want to be intimated of. We suggest you just make sure that when you opt out of emails you do not miss out on something important.
2. Despite you choosing to opt out of our emails and calls, to update you about a mandatory notification, we will use once again re-connect should it be required as per our terms and conditions.
(G) Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked websites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee or be responsible for the data collection practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy
statements for those linked websites.
(H) Privacy of Children
The Website is not designed for, or directed to children. As such, we do not intend to collect and will not knowingly collect any personal information from children below the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before you send any information to us or ask us to e-mail anything to you. By sending us any information or asking us to send you information you are confirming that you have received the informed consent of your parent or guardian. Parents are encouraged to review their children’s e-mail and internet activities to ensure that the Website is being used by their child in accordance with parental consent and this Policy. Should parents wish to access their children’s personal information held by us, they should contact the Privacy.
Policy Manager at [email protected]
(I) RIGHTS TO INFORMATION/ COPYRIGHTS/ LOGOS TRADEMARKS
The Company holds all rights to any information, data, and material shared on the domain. No kind of re-use, reproduction, publication or commercial use is allowed without permission in written from the portal. All rights reserved. Trademarks and Logos are properties of the respective companies. By sharing them on our portal, you consent that clicktofame.com can reproduce, use the same or any such content for marketing, promotion or any other purpose the company may deem fit to promote both our interests, without any explicit additional notice or request.
(J) PERSONAL DATA REVISION
As an account holder, you are provided the rights to amend any of your information from time to time, which will eventually reflect in our database as well. This information includes your name, age, gender, organization etc. In cases of sensitive information, we may allow an up-dation or revision or display updated information only after verification from our end. This is to ensure that your account is not being put to fraudulent use without your consent.
Also, if we find any data, images, information which is hurtful, pornographic, inciting violence and attracts our web viewers and members as complainants or report a problem about it, without any prior intimation, we hold the rights to delete the information and even suspend further activity of the account if needed.
(K) EXPRESSED CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION FOR ADDITIONAL PURPOSES
We have your implicit consent to use any data shared by you in whole or part(inclusive but not restricted to) for any promotions, marketing, advertisements and similar. We thank you for trusting us for the same again.
(L) ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE PAGE
The advertisers are not shared any of your personal information. Nevertheless, they may track your page visits and clicks to provide more advertisements and information on the products and services which may be of interest to you.
(M) INTER-LINKED PORTALS
Our website links to many other portals of buyers and sellers, who may collect identifiable information about you. Our responsibility is limited to privacy practices of our content practices alone. We bear no responsibility for them whatsoever.
(N) DISPLAYED INFORMATION
To make your experience more noteworthy, we often display information from other portals which may help you more on the subject. This information are sourced from other pages of which the link is provided as well. If you are to take any action on the basis of such information, we hold no responsibility for the results. They are
neither advice nor legal recommendation. They are just information, which to our best effort was accurate at the time of notification. You should verify before using any such information displayed on our portal.
(O) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
When listing queries or responding to queries or making any other disclosure on the web page, you should be alert about the information you share in the public domain. Information in the public domain can be read, collected and used by other site members and general users as well. CLICKTOFAME is not responsible for any untoward act arising out of any information submitted by you in the public domain.
This may involve various statutory agencies, as may be required, not just in general nature but sometimes on a case to case basis.
(P) POLICY REVISIONS
The Company will decide on the amendments to be made by the PRIVACY
POLICY from time to time with or without any prior notice. We strongly recommend you to periodically review this policy. We welcome your feedbacks to improve the overall experience at [email protected]
(Q) GENERAL NOTICE CONSENT
(R) NEED HELP TO PROTECT IDENTITY
Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.